State-of-the-Arts Foundation provides support and resources for talented emerging artists, especially local artists, to realize their potential and vision. We perform our mission through education, community involvement and curational support.
Our regular activities include:
- Educating the community: Creative community art projects in Hong Kong and other countries in Asia to expose the community to all forms of contemporary arts and raise awareness of the arts among community members,
- Premium networking: Wine-tasting art talks on a monthly basis for members to exchange artistic information and news, touring information will also be offered,
- Art news updates: Bilingual quarterly newsletter will be sent to our members. It offers information of the Hong Kong art industry and overseas museum updates,
- Connecting artists and community: Regular group/solo exhibitions for emerging artists to offer them a platform to interact with the art market and their audience.
Our yearly events include:
- Award Program to recognize talented emerging artists that have shown professionalism and respect for the art market. This will support serious artists that are equipped with outstanding painting technique to gain experience and knowledge in entering the professional field,
- Fundraising Dinner to offer a platform for the Award Finalist to be exposed to a large pool of audience, so as to build up their portfolio and awareness among their potential market.